Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Javascript isn't so bad...

If you're a masochist. No really, somehow I understand this quite well. My name is Bryan, from the 10am CIS17 class. I know I might regret this lol but I thought I'd say it anyways. I with our professor's "blessing" can try to help others who have some problems with Javascript. on tuesday and thursday i'm usually available from 11am to 12:30(at the latest, I like to eat lunch too). I'm not a pro, but I can sometimes help give the right nudge to the right direction.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks again for helping me out Bryan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem, anytime you need help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A second set of eyes can be very helpful. If you get stuck, ask someone else to look at your code. Your mistakes can be invisible to you, but often other people can see them.

    This works in the workplace too. I've been there. There's a typo that you can't see, and the program won't compile, run, or run correctly.

    Javascript is frustrating because it won't run with one little error somewhere in the code and it doesn't give you much of a clue where the problem is.

    (This idea of "a second set of eyes" can work with code, essays, and math.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've also found out that if you walk away for a little while(of course this maybe frowned at, at work) and then come back, things become much clearer. Clearing your mind and working out the fatigue in the mind and eyes, helps a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.