Hi! This is Lauri, one of the tutors. I'm at BCC right now in L204 doing a help session.
I can't help with the final, but if you are trying to finish those programs, I can help with that.
I can try to explain things. I can give hints and get you unstuck. Sometimes, in a program (or even a paper), you make a mistake but cannot see it. You can be so familiar with your own work that your brain sees the correct word when you wrote the wrong word or when the word was missing all together.
Anyway, I will be available the following times, and possibly others. Respond here or email me
at lauri_lynn@comcast.net if you want to suggest a time for a help session or if you have a question. (If you email me, put CIS17 in subject so I know it's not spam.)
Sat. 12/12 9am - 2pm (possibly 3pm) K104
Sun. 12/13 2pm - 3pm (possibly later) K130 (or another room)
Wed. 12/16 11am - 12noon K130 (or another room)
Thu. 12/17 5pm - 7pm K130 (or another room)
Fri. 12/17 afternoon: TBD K130 (or another room)
Sat. 12/19 9am - 2pm (possibly 3pm) K130 (or another room, hopefully K104 again)
Lauri
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I stayed until 3pm Saturday and I will be back at 2pm today. I hope to get K104 again; the computers are faster.
ReplyDeleteAbout K130, whenever I move to another lab on the first floor of K building, someone at the Help Desk knows. But, that hasn't been sufficient, so I have started taping a note to the Help Desk. Some people have found me by walking around looking in the labs, but I do try to communicate my location.
ReplyDeleteHere's an update with the exact Friday times:
ReplyDeleteWed. 12/16 11am - 12noon K130 (or another room)
Thu. 12/17 5pm - 7pm K130 (or another room)
Fri. 12/17 2pm - 4pm K130 (or another room)
Sat. 12/19 9am - 2pm (possibly 3pm) K130 (or another room, hopefully K104 again)
It's the Friday 2-4pm timeslot. (12/18/2009)
ReplyDeleteI'm in K116 alone and some students are finishing their finals in K104. I put a note up in K130 to say that I'm here. I hope that is enough for people to find me.